Tinker Education Ltd seeks a Marketer for K-Math Promotion.
Job Description: Tinker Education is seeking an experienced, creative marketing employee to join our team. In this position, you will use a multitude of platforms to promote our mathematics online program, K-Math. You will seek to build brand awareness through both traditional and new media campaigns.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build brand awareness through various media outlets
- Plan sales and advertising campaigns
- Collect and analyze market research data
- Identify potential markets and test them extensively
- Work within various multimedia outlets to promote a product
- Decide which media format (print, television, radio, web, billboard) best suits the assignment
- Present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs
- Work within a team of marketers to collaboratively create an ad campaign
Terms of the Contract
- Duration: 1 year (Performance review after 3-month probation)
- Work hours: (8:00am – 5:00pm), 5 days a week
- Availability: to start immediately
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, paint)
- Fluent in English
- Be professional at all times through quality of work, punctuality, attendance, and attitude
- Be dependable, make good judgment, and organized
- Display the initiative and ability to learn
- Maintain a good working relationship with peers and pay attention to detail
- Approach to work: friendly enthusiasm, well-spoken, well-dressed
Documents to Submit: Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 21st June 2019 (Friday)
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.