About Us: Broadband Communication Networks is a communication technologies solution provider whose objective is to provide communication network solutions for; Mobile Network Operators, Fixed Network Operators, Regulators, Broadcasting houses, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Governments and large business organizations in East African with our HQ in Nairobi Kenya.
We are experienced in End to End ICT Networks for diverse applications.
We are looking for an experienced Tipper driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner to be located in Mombasa.
- Ensure efficiency and timely collection and delivery of Project Materials to various site.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Customers and Co-Workers.
- Good planning skills and the ability to show initiative and a strong positive attitude
- Flexibility, punctual, reliable and hardworking team player
- The employee of the company needs to be aware that from time to time they may be asked to perform task and be given responsibilities not detailed on this job description. To perform any reasonable request from Line Manager/Supervisors
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Minimum KCSE certificate
- Must have a valid BCE driving license.
- Must have 3 years’ Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Clear understanding of NTSA rules and guidelines
- Defensive driving would be an added advantage
- Certificate of Good conduct
Other Skills / Training:
- Physically fit
- Able to write and speak English.
- Good communication skills and customer focused.
Kindly submit your applications by 19th May 2019 before close of business to email@example.com