Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below post;
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Duty Station: Nairobi
Purpose: Prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities in the company
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees.
- Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
- Organize, develop or source training programs and to meet specific training needs.
- Manage training budget and develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks.
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools.
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and track and report on training outcomes.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology.
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant training bodies.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment as well as maintenance of employee training records.
- Keep up with current on training design and methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a learning institution or department.
- Experience with instruction or training is added advantage.
Key Skills and Competence
- Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
- Knowledge of training methodologies
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- Background in human resources management is an added advantage
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above requirements send a Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Quote “Training Coordinator” on the email subject.
Receipt of applications is open till Friday May 17th, 2019, close of business 5.00pm, late submission will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.