Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Assistant
Department: I.T. Department
Location: Gateway Park
Employment Status / Type: Full Time
Position Reporting to: IT Manager
Manages Others: No
Job Purpose / Summary: Assist in the management of all day to day IT issues that include; LAN related activities, Office automation issues and Business application support for the Wananchi Group Staff.
- Timely Resolution of Service Desk Requests
- User end LAN support and troubleshooting
- Office application installation, support
- Hardware preventative maintenance and repairs
- System User management
- Process documentation
- System Upgrades
- The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- The ability to communicate effectively and handle telephone calls proficiently is essential, as is experience of working in an administrative role.
- Able to deal confidently with a wide range of people in difficult circumstances.
- Ability to diagnose & solve problems in an efficient manner.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of effective communication with customers via a range of different channels.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess a confident & professional manner with strong interpersonal skills.
- Confidence to engage with staff on all levels, self-motivated & capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a small team.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Platforms.
- Good working knowledge of browser technologies.
- Degree in IT related field
- 1 year experience
- Can work under high pressure environment
- Be honest,flexible,committed and fast learner
- Integrity and personal organization planning skills
- Valid certificate of good conduct
Key Performance Indicators
- Response time to helpdesk tickets
- Ticket closure
- Submission of daily/weekly/monthly reports
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd June 2019
The subject line IT Helpdesk Assistant.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.