Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for efficiently and effectively coordinating the financial functions of the company and to ensure the integrity of accounting information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Providing regular financial forecasts to management
- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintaining general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizing financial status by collecting information;