We are looking forward to hire an accounts intern with basic understanding of GAAP and financial principals to work under the supervision of our staff in conducting the duties of the accounts department.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Assist in performing account reconciliations
- Assist in various system related projects, including but not limited to performing testing and documentation
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Special projects and analysis as assigned
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounts or Finance
- Must have a CPA-3 certification.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a quick learner and easy to adapt to new environment.
Qualified candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2019 with subject “ACCOUNTS INTERN MOMBASA”.
Residents within Mombasa will be considered first.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.