Job Title: Admin Assistant
Gross Salary: 35k – 50k
Our client is an established and local manufacturer of modular kitchens and wardrobes.
They seek to hire an administrative assistant to man the front office and assist the management team in administrative roles.
- Serve as an assistant to the team
- Assist and offer support for tasks for Office management, procurement support, supply chain and inventory management assist in in-house meeting refreshment arrangements as and when required
- Management and follow up of the office shared email
- Assist in orientation of new staff on proper use of office equipment/ resources.
- Supervise all repair and maintenance of equipment’s and the office in general
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Conducting office support tasks, including, but not limited to, the use of telephone and office equipment; reception duties; mail and filing; and maintaining office equipment.
- Arrange mail delivery as requested and provide proper documentation thereof.
- Maintain health and safety, by checking there are no fire hazards, fire extinguishers are current and in place, no un-taped electrical cords or other tripping hazards, no overloaded electrical outlets, medical kits are fully equipped, emergency lights and candles are available and that there are no boxes or other items are left in common space and corridors of office.
- Search for contracts that the organization is qualified for, for application.
- Make calls and rally up stakeholders whenever there are scheduled meetings.
- Ensure that the front desk, and telephone have constant coverage and that visitors receive excellent customer service and are made to feel welcome and are treated with respect.
- Bookings and reservation of venue for office activities and events
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field
- Age: 26 – 30 years smart, presentable , confident and well spoken
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Team player and self-driven
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant) to email@example.com before 1st July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted