Admin & Personal Assistant
Gross Salary: 35K – 50K
Our client is a leading interior design company that seeks to hire a skilled and well organized Admin who will assist in the day-to-day running of the company as well as act as the Director’s Personal Assistant.
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mails and emails and respond to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Liaise with relevant government bodies to obtain work permits for non- resident employees, site permits for our projects.
- Review and update health, insurance and safety policies.
- Attend to visitors and walk in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Review procurement requests from sites, initiate and carry out procurement procedures.
- Manage stock & inventory of materials and equipment, distributing to Sites as requested, keeping a clear record of the same.
- Process accounts payable/ receivable ensuring accuracy of information.
- Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, Statements and allocate each to various sites for final Project costing.
- Petty cash allocation and management.
- Prepare reimbursement claims/ wages on a weekly basis for casuals/ sub-contractors at Sites
- Receives, issue receipts and deposits all cheques collected from external and internal clients
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Director including calendar management, making travel arrangements, answering calls and managing correspondence.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably form a busy construction or logistics firm
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates aged between 27 – 35 years, will be considered
- Must demonstrate ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity and follow through with projects till successful completion.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report
- Ability to join immediately is preferred.
How to Apply
If you possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin & PA) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.