We are a company in Agribusiness and seeking to recruit Export Sales Executive.
The primary objective is to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient portfolio for same
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- Carry out market research, conduct surveys and study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies
- To constantly review distributor’s performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management.
- Aggressively sell the company products with the aim of adding four closings per month
- Excellently maintain relationships with customers by making periodic visits
- Maintain professional relationships with all customers and ensure satisfaction of consumers with all company products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in Sales and Marketing or related Field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as in Export Sales international Market dealing with Fresh produce
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to develop healthy, professional relationships with the clients and vendors
- Excellent negotiation skills are a pre-requisite in determining the prices and discounts for different products.
- Ability to work in a target-oriented work environment
If you meet the above requirements kindly share your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th June 2019