AIC Kijabe Hospital
Job Vacancy: Dentist
The hospital seeks to recruit a dentist to enhance the dental services at AIC Kijabe Hospital.
Reporting to the Head Dentist, the holder of the position will glorify God through excellence in dental and oral health care and by teaching, mentoring and learning with others the principles of general dentistry.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelors Degree in Dental Surgery .Masters degree in general dentistry is an added advantage.
- Completion of Internship.
- Minimum than two years experience would be an added advantage.
- Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- For expatriate volunteers, maintain full certification in the area of specialization in the country of origin.
- An interest (plus training) in orthodontics will be an advantage.
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader.
- Ability to effectively influence support from and value to a wide range of professionals.
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity
- Should have high level problem solving and decision making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- Ability to translate and communicate biblical values / hospital ethics in personal and professional life.
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to email@example.com on or before 20th June 2019. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.