AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates. We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
This position reports operationally to the internal audit and risk committee and administratively to the Director General. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing a systematic
and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance.
- Carry out planned audits with respective departments.
- Develop assignment reports presenting conclusions, findings and recommendations for mitigating risk and strengthening controls.
- Identify opportunities to add value through improved business efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Monitor and pursue implementation of recommendations in liaison with management.
- Preparation of quarterly reports and other reports as required.
- Support the external audit processes.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience:
Applications are invited from results driven candidates looking for a new challenge and who:-
- Hold at least a Degree in Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in internal audit
- CPA K or Certified Systems Information Auditor (CISA);
- Must be members of ICPAK
- Have knowledge of IFRS and auditing standards
- Are able to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
- Are systems adept and refined in use of MS office packages.
- Are honest and full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- Are committed Christians with evidence of maturity in faith
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send an application letter and a CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18th June 2019. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.