Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunity
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital intends to open a comprehensive Medical Centre in Kisii with inpatient, outpatient and diagnostic capabilities.
We are seeking interested and qualified candidates with ability to organize and prioritize work, analytical with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills, can work in teams and have over 2 years’ of working experience.
Candidates should have licensure and registration with relevant practitioners’ boards and updated membership with professional bodies to fill the positions listed below:
Medical Officer (1)
Reporting to the Manager – Medical Centre the successful candidate will be responsible for providing consultancy and quality clinical judgment to patients in Ambulatory and Emergency Medicine.
- Assessment of patient and manage the patient case.
- Performance of investigative and therapeutic procedures.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Re-asses and follow up patients.
- Be a good team player and work harmoniously with colleagues.
- Comply with the hospital Confidentiality and privacy policies.
- M.B.Ch.B or equivalent from a recognized University.
- More than one – year working experience.
- Must be Registered / Licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Competency in emergency procedures e.g. ACLS, ATLS etc. will be an added advantage.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 5th June, 2019.
If you do not receive any response from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Competitive compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”