Position: Director B2B
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary Range: Kshs 400K – 600K
Nature of Job: Full-Time
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: The B2B Director has overall responsibility for the operational success of the companies work with business clients.
S/he ensures that business offer is appealing, that businesses relationships are maintained and grown, conceptualizes and strategizes how to deliver special projects, and ensures that services are delivered on time, on budget, and with quality.
S/he manages a team of Key Account Managers, and coordinates with other relevant departments including the Commercial Team for increased sales, Tech team, and Operations Director to ensure that supply of Pros matches demand from business clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Iterate on structure for Business product
- Solicit feedback from clients, current and future, to identify what additional services or variations to service are needed to satisfy product
- Collaborate with tech team, where required, to produce a compelling tech product for LFB
- Maintain Supplier Directory and Supplier Pipeline
- Manage supplier relationships in an ongoing basis
- Maintain relationships with senior leaders from Key Accounts
- Conduct weekly Check-ins with Key Account Managers
- Function as escalation point for Key Accounts
- Create strategies and operational plans for the delivery of Special Projects for Key Accounts
- Collaborate with Operations Director and COO to ensure smooth delivery of services to LFB clients
- Where new services, processes, or trainings are required, collaborate to ensure their timely delivery
- Identify opportunity to upsell and grow existing key accounts
- Collaborate with Commercial Team to grow Key Accounts
- Take on Key Accounts in later stage of sales funnel to complete the sell and contracting process
- Feed ongoing feedback from sales into product design
Education, Experience and Skills
- MBA or degree in a business field
- 5 years’ experience in delivering services to business clients and/or business development
- Demonstrated track record of managing complex projects
- Excellence in managing and motivating teams
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and support teams to set-up their projects and clients effectively
- Knowledge of construction and/or maintenance field a plus
- Experience in the Kenyan Market strongly preferred
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.