GA Insurance Limited
Job Title: Relationship Officer – Bancassurance
Reports To: Assistant Manager – Marketing and Corporate Affairs
Job Summary: To Create, Manage and fulfil the relationships with Financial Institutions including banks, micro finances and credit institutions with Insurance penetration to grow premiums.
The incumbent shall be responsible for the following:
- Create and Manage the existing relationships with the Financial Institutions on board, including growing and serving all banks under one’s portfolio.
- Ensure good synergy between the Underwriting Units and Business Development
- Make regular visits to bank branches in order to establish key relations with Relationship Managers and Branch Managers and grow and service business through this distribution channel.
- Answer and manage all requests that come through the bank on insurance requirements.
- Analyse the daily marketing report on the Banc assurance premium booked and incorporating market analysis data and intelligence.
- Play an integral role in developing Service Level Agreements with banks and ensuring they are correctly executed.
- Hold joint meeting with banks to visit clients seeking insurance requirements for credit facilities.
- Train bank staff on the various insurance products available for credit facilities.
- Develop an effective data sharing system between the bank and insurance provider to guarantee prompt service to bank clients.
- Monitor and Increase the strike rate to close quotations on a monthly basis.
Job Holder Specifications:
Education / Qualifications:
- Graduate in relevant marketing degree.
- Certification in a professional qualification
- Insurance products knowledge.
- Good Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, People Skills, Teamwork Skills, and Self-Supervising.
- 4 years’ Experience.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 24th June, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.