Job Title: Bilingual Executive Assistant
- Provide efficient and effective management in addition to general administrative support to the office of the General Secretary.
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Draft correspondence and response to office regular matters as directed by the General Secretary.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Handle and manage logistics, documentations and equipment in the office of General Secretary.
- Plan for the logistics Management and staff meetings including preparation of meeting documents and minutes.
- Arrange, organize and prepare for appointments, meetings and maintain the General Secretary’s diary, receive visitors, place and screen telephone calls and answer queries with discretion.
- Coordinate and be in charge of all governance related matters / meetings particularly the General and Executive Committees by ensuring timely preparation / dispatch of minutes, reports communiques to and from the Secretariat as directed; and in accordance to the constitution, by- laws and internal regulations.
- Support the General Secretary in communication with partners and be in charge of the annual Partners Consultation.
- Be responsible for membership matters.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A graduate (degree) of English, Public Relations, or its equivalent.
- 5 years minimum experience.
- Bilingual (English and French) a MUST.
- Age: 25 years and above.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently and with minimum supervision even under pressure.
- Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area.
- Must have knowledge in use of MS Office packages including advanced word, Power Point, and Excel.
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v, stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 10th June 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The position is Permanent after three months probation.