Position Description: Billing Clerk
Basic Function: The billing clerk position is accountable for creating invoices and credit notes, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer files.
- Issue invoices to customers
- Issue monthly customer statements
- Update customer files with issued invoices
- Process credit notes
- Update the customer master file with contact information
- Compiling data from vendor invoices and supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing data and to ensure receipt of items ordered and computer: Compares invoices against purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents to verify receipt of items ordered.
- Reading computer files or computes figures to determine prices and discounts, following invoices and credit memorandums, and using calculator.
- Contacts transport ensuring vehicles are available for loading.
- Maintains file of returnable items received from or returned to by customers.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting Invoice generation –Communication skills -Math skills –Customer service -Data entry -Administrative skills -Organization skills
- Experience needed 5-10 years’
- Knowledge of SAP is a must at least 2 years experience.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By: 18th June2019