Title: Brand Marketing Manager – Digital Products & Services
Reports To: Head of Commercial
Salary: 450K – 500K
Our client is a leading sports betting company and they seek to hire a highly creative and well experienced Brand Marketing Manager. She/he will be tasked with driving the brand strategy of the business to deliver growth and loyalty.
Additionally, the successful candidate will lead and align the Marketing department’s values while inspiring confidence and generating excitement, enthusiasm and commitment towards the company’s mission.
- In charge of strategic and tactical positioning of the brand and will drive the brand strategy, including the setting of brand guidelines & style, brand vision and value proposition.
- Lead the planning and execution of all marketing initiatives; oversee the creative development of promotional materials, digital content, advertisements, promotional collateral and other marketing-related communication and media actions on all channels, including online and on social media. Also oversee product branding.
- Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Develop and lead the implementation of marketing budgets and monitor progress against key performance indicators. Collaborate with line manager and finance team to fully manage the P&L.
- Monitor, evaluate and report the effectiveness of all marketing communication against the key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to consistently review the overall customer user journey experience to ensure consistent outstanding service and support.
- Oversee the implementation of CSR initiatives aimed at promoting growth of the brand and coordinate all public relations activities.
- Build and manage strategic relationships and partner with key players, marketing agencies and vendors
- Manage supplier contracts and terms to ensure value.
- Streamline work processes within the marketing function to improve performance
- Lead the development and implementation of all policies and procedures within the function.
- Offer leadership and continued development of the marketing team and cooperation with other departments
- Maintain an environment that attracts, retains and motivates top quality staff and foster a culture of high performance and discipline.
- Perform regular customer surveys and proactively obtain market trends and insights; assess associated business risks and make recommendations to the management on propositions that promote growth of the brand and enhance the company’s competitive standing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Management or a related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification in Marketing from a recognized Institution eg. CIM
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in marketing, 5 of which must be in senior leadership.
- Experience in Digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience developing a brand and sustainable acquisition of a customer database
- Experience in handling B2C sales -Hands-on and strong executor, with strong business sense, results driven mind-set, customer centric, with extensive experience of marketing in a fast paced, consumer facing digital business.
- Experience in working in a fast growth, decentralized environment. Relevant industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the market will be an added advantage.
- Experience in disruptive marketing with demonstrable ability to employ predatory thinking.
- A strong, proven track record of successfully increasing revenue through commercially tracked, marketing campaigns.
- Good working knowledge in IT.
- Highly analytical skills with ability to use creative problem-solving skills. Working knowledge of data analytics will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under Pressure to deliver against set objectives while operating on some occasions in stressful situations.
- Agile and able to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent in a fast-growing company.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- Demonstrable ability to make business decisions and formulate business strategy.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Brand Marketing Manager- Digital Products & Services) to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 26th June 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.