Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offer end-to-end development and real estate consultancy.
The Organization wishes to recruit a highly motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position of “Research & Financial Analyst”.
The position will provide support assistance for the organization in areas of Market Research, Feasibility Studies, Real Estate Investment Appraisal, Financial Analysis, Real Estate Finance, Macro-economic analysis, and Periodic Market reports writing.
- Carrying out specific real estate market surveys.
- Carrying out market research to inform on investment market indicators and viability of investment options.
- Understanding the brief for a specific investment projects, preparation of Market Feasibility studies, and Investment Business Plans.
- Conducting Real Estate investment appraisal, investment modeling, and financial analysis for investment projects.
- Carrying out specific investors’ surveys, and establishment of investors.
- Marketing investment projects to investors, and pitching for capital raising.
- Development of Real Estate Structured Solutions, and alternative investment models.
- Macro-economic review and preparation of periodic investment market reports.
- Creating new real estate business opportunities through business development.
Qualifications and Core Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Finance), Financial Economics, Actuarial Science, or related field.
- Academic background or ongoing course in CFA, or CIFA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Innovative, and creative.
- MS-Office and related computer presentation software skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Business and leadership skills.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position title on the subject line by 18th June, 2019.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.