Business Development Manager
Our client in the investment industry is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for managing, implementing, and deploying new business processes and partnerships oversees and locally to increase sales and industry reach.
This position offers a true ground-floor opportunity for an experienced Business Development or Sales Professional to join our exciting, fast growing company.
Salary Range KES: 50,000 – 80,000/=
- Leads and coordinates the development of the company’s products and services and periodic review of the same based on emerging needs and market.
- Responsible for developing growth strategies and plans for the company to increase client and customer base.
- Developing the company’s business plan through identifying and mapping business trends and customer needs.
- Monitoring industry trends both locally and internationally so as to gauge the competitors.
- Provides overall leadership and coordination of other sales team members.
- Developing customer service standards as well as pricing strategies.
- Undertaking aggressive sales to achieve set sales targets continuously.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting different clients and visiting the potential customers for new business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services to existing and potential clients.
- Follow up on client orders and escalate any bottlenecks being experienced.
- Determining annual and gross profit plans through forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
- Projecting expected sales for existing and new products and markets.
- Setting up targets and ensuring the set targets are dully achieved.
- Preparing and coordinating weekly, monthly and annually reports both from sales team and individual.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Sales & Marketing, Finance or any related field
- 3 years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions
- Knowledge in one or more of the following industries: Banking/ Insurance/ Investment
- Ability to call confidently on the highest-level decision makers in an organization
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- Demonstrated results in meeting Sales quotas or Business Development goals
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience leading and motivating a team and driving results
- Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
If you meet the following qualifications, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Business Development Manager” before or by 26th June 2019.