Movetech Group is a startup IT solutions Providers offering Point of Sales Solutions, ERP solutions, Microfinance / Sacco Software and POS Hardware solutions is seeking to recruit Business Development Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Pitching to the client on the company products and solutions
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs.
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in IT technical sales especially at an IT company selling IT hardware and software.
- Experience selling Softwares, Computers, servers, and hardware is a must
- Bachelors in Marketing, Information technology, Business management.
- Stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 15th July 2019.
Please quote “Business Development Manager” in the email subject line.
Please indicate the current salary plus expected salary on the cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted