Job Vacancy: Car Tracking Systems Sales Executive
Our client is a leading car tracking service provider in East Africa.
They seek to recruit an experienced person in the position of Sales Executive to be part of their sales team.
Salary: Ksh 25,000 – 60,000
- Understand specific units’ definitions and criteria i.e. leads generation, developing selling and up selling strategies and developing retention strategies;
- Understand and efficiently implement the lead management process as per the company’s guideline;
- Achieve the minimum sales targets, bench marking and attaining the per-set monthly, quarterly and annual goals;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent after sales service;
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features;
- Build productive trust relationships with customers;
- Accurate booking and closing all sales leads into the CRM/ERP systems;
- Prepare, schedule and pitch sales presentations;
- Advertise new products and services promotion.
- Diploma in a business related course
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in selling technical products, preferably car tracking devices and services
- Experience in the Automotive tracking systems will be a definite advantage
- Honest, excellent and integrity
- Strong teamwork skills
- Good written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Technical knowledge.
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set above, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “CAR TRACKING SYSTEMS SALES EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line.
Applications should reach us on or before 20th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.