People · Professionalism · Partnership
Service Delivery Lead, Cargo Security
Full Time | Nairobi, Kenya
Looking for a new challenge?
If you are looking for a challenge in a rapid environment in the aviation services industry and are motivated to work in a multicultural company and a position that allows you to put your ideas
into practice, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
Swissport Kenya is recruiting for the position of Service Delivery Lead, Cargo Security based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We are seeking a professional with a proven track record in service delivery provisions that will be responsible for planning and executing all security activities in Swissport Kenya. They will take overall responsibility for the security and safety of all employees and assets in Kenya.
- Developing implementing and maintaining the Company’s Security/Safety strategy, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing security plans and security programs.
- Ensure senior management are informed of critical security lapses and related weaknesses in a timely manner
- Ensure that the Swissport Premises are well guarded and protected against acts of theft, terrorism and unlawful entry.
- Manage contracted security services providers towards ensuring that Swissport and KCAA standards are upheld in line the SLA.
- Plan and deploy resources to ensure that Swissport is in line with operations and industry requirements.
- Ensure strict compliance to all security matters in line with international and local government/statutory requirements.
- Resolve all customer service challenges in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all SOPs and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience
- Institute investigations on security incidents as per our standard reporting requirements
- University Degree
- 5+ years in a relevant managerial position with the appropriate training in Senior Security Management
- Customer oriented
- Leadership and people management skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Planning and organizing skills
- Investigation skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment to continuous improvement
How to Apply
Application letter and CV ONLY clearly indicating position applied for should be forwarded via email:
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501 Nairobi.
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions
on the basis of any protected category. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: June 30,2019