Client Development Assistant
Our client, a law firm is looking for an ambitious and energetic Client Development Assistant to join their team.
- Conduct regular training on use of CRM system to staff
- Oversee and manage the document assistant in ensuring the CRM system is up to date with all data and content relating to clients;
- Oversee and manage the document assistant regarding training employees on the use of the CRM system
- Assist with implementation of firm-wide client development programmes
- Ensure brand visibility during corporate and other related external events. (E.g. clothing, banners, brochures, seminar packs).
- Ensure adherence of produced material to branding guidelines and specifications.
- Managing operational and administrative elements for effective and efficient delivery of internal/external client and firm events including but not limited to registrations, RSVP & invitation management, liaising with necessary teams, conducting dry runs, etc
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event
- Communicating to, maintaining and developing supplier/contractor relationships relating to events.
- Oversee data and content entry for the Firm’s CRM systems as well as the updating of the firm CRM tool as necessary
- Provide relevant marketing / related materials to the external event attendees beforehand
- Produce post-event evaluation analyses to inform future events
- Research opportunities for internal and external events
- Execute events on time, within budget, that meet or exceed expectations
- Any other ad hoc marketing functions as requested by BD Manager or Head of Strategy: Business Development
- University degree in business related studies preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience; preferably in a professional services environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and high level of proficiency in IT including CRM and data systems and data analytics
- Flexibility with overtime to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communicator
- Ability to use initiative
Follow this link to apply