Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Manager, Contact Centres
Department: Customer Experience
Position Reporting to: Director, Customer Experience
Manages Others: Yes
- B2C contact centres across Countries
- Team Leaders
- Call Centre, Shops, Ecare, Billing Teams
- BPO vendors
Job Purpose / Summary:
Reporting to the Customer Experience Director, the Manager – Contact Centres is responsible for:
- Leadership to keep Team focused on Company objectives
- Customer Satisfaction
- Performance Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting
- Skill, Standards and Process Improvement and Management
Key Performance Indicators
- Growth of Net Promoter Score per Country and Segment;
- Retention rate of customers post service support contact
- Revenue assurance through timely and accurate billing, and transaction audits to prevent leakage
- Improvements in Turn Around Time (TAT) and Efficiency Scores for Contact Centers.
- Contact Center Metrics to be within accepted best practice benchmarks (call abandon rate, Average Handling Time, budget management, agent/cost ratios)
- Country & Global timely reports to capture performance and support decision making;
- Link to source departments on service, product and system issues relating promised service experience for customers
- Contact reduction initiatives (reduce contacts to Centers).
- Oversee the end to end contact center engagements (scope design, partner sourcing/onboarding and operational management of first line customer support in call center, shops, Ecare operations) to attain defined standards.
- Ensure accuracy of KPIs definition, tracking and performance analysis against the set targets
- Manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner; and ensure that customers are advised appropriately.
- Achieve operational excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes undertaken to ensure satisfactory audit ratings by familiarizing the team on and fully complying with the departmental & organization policies, procedures and relevant regulations/legislation
- Support implementation of new product launches to existing by use of the key modes of communication at the disposal of the Customer Experience Department
- Oversee end to end quality management initiatives (define assessment frameworks and feedback on quality standards for products).
- Champion the “Voice of Customer” – project manage the proactive initiatives aimed at sharing customer feedback/insights, customer experience and improvement activities.
- Develop tools such as questionnaires and surveys aimed at recognizing customer needs and developing proactive mechanisms of meeting and surpassing these needs.
- Contribute to product development and improvement through continuous feedback analysis collected from clients.
- Ensure there is a recovery plan on customer support and data relating to Contact Centres;
- Provide guidance to Team on improvement areas based on performance and Voice of Customer analytics
- Oversee performance of Team with clear objectives and development plans which are regularly reviewed;
Experience & Background Needed
- University Degree in a Business related field. An MBA would be an added advantage.
- 6 Years of experience in a similar role within a business environment responsible for large teams and resource optimization;
- Experience in solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization and resources exist.
- Experience in ICT or telecommunications company is preferred;
- Experience in statistical analysis and forecasting; plus MS office particularly Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good planning skills with ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to understand and work with multiple products, customer segments and business databases;
- Highly innovative with willingness to propose new and effective ways of running the operations;
- Detail oriented and able to ensure accuracy in customer behavior analysis and feedback;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th June 2019
The subject line Manager, Contact Centres.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.