Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Salary: KShs 40k – 50k
Our client owns and runs a private hospital in Eldoret that is dedicated to the patient’s wellbeing, comfort, quick recovery and client satisfaction.
They seek to hire a Credit Control Officer who will be tasked with conducting credit checks on new clients, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts.
They must also report to management on outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential debtor problems.
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up credit terms and conditions
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary
- Setting credit limits: amount & days
- Real time knocking of paid invoices in the system
- Receipting, allocation and reconciliation of payments to customer’s accounts
- Producing monthly debtor statements and send them to clients from time to time
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Write and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports for the department.
- Perform any other duty assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA (K) is an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience as a credit controller or an accountant
- Experience in a hospital setting is an added advantage
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with industry specific software
- Document management and ability to prioritize demanding workload
- Good business acumen for problem solving
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Control Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.