Company: Moko Home + Living
Position: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Mombasa Rd, Nairobi
WHO WE ARE
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play.
But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach.
Here’s what our team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
- Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products
- Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
- Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country
- Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Moko’s goal is to change the way people experience their everyday home. We have an ambitious development pipeline that spans mattresses to sofas with the goal of making our customers’ dream of leading a modern lifestyle a reality.
We’re looking to add a Customer Experience Manager (aka Chief Heart Warmer) who will be responsible for developing our customer experience strategy and running Moko’s day-to-day sales and customer experience.
You’ll be an excellent project manager who is able to juggle a variety of tasks under tight timelines. You’ll put into use your knowledge of customer care and marketing to create remarkable experiences for MoKo customers. Finally, you’ll be excellent people manager, who can motivate and grow the team.
THE ROLE IN BRIEF
Manage and grow a motivated team
- Coordinate and manage daily and weekly activities of the team to create a high-performing team where KPIs are always met
- Develop customer care trainings and provide 1-on-1 coaching for all team members to ensure the team meets our Customer Care KPIs
Develop and implement the strategy to attract and convert customers
- Develop and implement strategy to attract and convert customers, using the showroom as an attraction point
- In line with the customer attraction & conversion strategy, manage the team to run showroom events and initiatives to nurture (aka ‘warm the hearts’) potential customers
- Ensure the display of the showroom creates a wow experience for customers
- ·Ensure all operational needs of the showroom are met, such as rent payments, utilities payments, and updated permits
Achieve targets for sales and customer happiness
- Analyse customer feedback data and use the analyses to develop and run initiatives to improve customer happiness
- Track performance of sales and adjust activities of the Customer Care and Retail Experience team to ensure sales targets are met every month
Continuously improve systems
- With support from senior management, define and implement new systems that enable a better customer experience
- Act as liaison to senior management and directors to keep them up to date about customer care and retail experience
- Be the point of contact and ensure smooth coordination with other teams (e.g. operations, admin) on day-to-day work or on special projects
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team.
Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
ARE YOU OUR DREAM CANDIDATE?
- You have experience (preferably 3 years) in sales or customer care
- You are talented in managing people to achieve their goals
- You have a passion for training and developing people
- You are an analytical thinker, and you frequently make decisions based on data and quantitative analysis
- You are an exceptional project manager and able to come up with and execute a detailed plan
- You enjoy planning events and can propose creative new ideas for events at our showrooms
- You thrive when you are able to take initiative to solve problems and come up with more efficient ways of achieving your goals
Please visit our website moko.co.ke/careers and apply through our online form, Apply Here – All Positions.