This job advert is by Fanisi HR Solutions on behalf of our client Nai’posha Dairy Farm. Nai’posha is looking for a Daily Farm Manager.
The main responsibility of the Farm Manager will be to manage the farm to ensure production of the best quality cows and milk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team to meet both farm and milk production or output targets as well as quality standards
- Oversee stock management which includes tagging, animal health, calving registration of herds and rearing calves to target weight
- Manage the human resource function including hiring, training, staff welfare and performance management
- Safely and accurately maintain all farm records and documentation
- Manage all farm assets and resources and ensure security
- Responsible for marketing farm products
- Oversee the store management system to ensure efficiency
- Responsible for budgeting and executing activities within financial budgets
- Ability to manage time
- Proper stewardship
- Strong ability to plan and prioritize
- Excellent planner
- Open and accountable to the directors
- Good understanding of financial management
- Able to recruit, develop, and maintain exceptional staff
- Strong communication skills
- Be conversant in spoken and written English and Kiswahili
- Must have a relevant degree or diploma in Farm Management
- At least three years’ experience managing a large farm
If you qualify and are interested in this position, send your CV to email@example.com by Tuesday 11th June 2019.
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.