Our client is one of the leading manufacturer of construction materials and seeks to hire a highly talented and suitably qualified candidates for the position of Depot Administrator for their Eldoret and Kisumu Depots.
This role is based in respective stations.
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support at the Depot.
Salary: Ksh 80,000 – 120,000
Location: Eldoret and Kisumu
- Maintain the attendance register for depot staff.
- Maintain the leave record of depot staff. Liaise with HR Department regarding staff discipline/ performance / employee relation issues and ensure action is carried out on the same if necessary
- Ensure All operations are running without issues and carry out necessary actions for maintenance or requisitions. Maintenance of the depot which includes furniture, furnishings, telephone lines, lighting, other electrical connections like CCTV, AC, Refrigerator etc.
- Ensure the depot meets all the necessary statutory requirements and Maintain updated records of the same
- Maintain records of petty cash with accounts.
- Requisition and maintain stocks of office supplies and Stationaries
- Arrange for Promotional items and Color Cards from Marketing Dept. and Maintain distribution list of the same
- Ensure zero variance between system stock & physical stock
- Implement Health and Safety procedures at all levels of operation.
- Implement Kaizen Methodologies at all levels of operation.
- Manage stock levels and monitor stock movement cycles
- Maintain efficiency and cost effectiveness in distribution operations.
- Oversee safe storage of finished goods.
- Keeping record of Dispatch Vehicles and maintenance of the same
- Perform any other duties as required by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree
- 5 years’ experience managing a depot or related business unit
- Hands-on experience managing supply chain processes in a busy depot
- Experience with managing distribution vehicles
- People management skills
- Computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Windows and PowerPoint.
- Experience using ERP system like SAP will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the criteria set above to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 20th July 2019 quoting “DEPOT ADMIN” on the email subject line.
PLEASE indicate which station you would like to be considered for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.