Company; Moko Home + Living
Position; Digital Marketing Officer
Location; Mombasa Rd, Nairobi
Who We Are
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach. Here’s what our team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
- Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products
- Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
- Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country
- Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
What You’ll Do
We’re looking to add a detail-oriented, creative and super organized person to our Marketing team (also known as Nap-stars for our love of naps) that can help us grow our digital marketing presence. We have an ambitious plan to reach more people online and let them know about the Moko’s dreamy products and you’ll be the person behind this dream.
You’ll have a passion to come up with new ideas for content and to rally the troops to make that content happen.
You’ll be eager to create and implement split tests to evaluate our hypothesis and see what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, you’ll be eager to take on more responsibility and grow your career as part of our team.
The Role In Brief
Manage content creation and content calendar implementation
- Work in close collaboration with the Brand&Buzz manager to lead the creation of monthly calendars for different digital platform
- Liaise with the Creative Director and Content Creator the create the content and artworks needed for our digital marketing calendar
- Coordinate with photographers to document offline activations run at our pop-up stores
- Schedule posts on all the platforms we use and proposes any necessary adjustments
Implement A/B testing for digital platforms and offline marketing
- Under the direction of the Brand&Buzz manager, schedule, implement and monitor A/B tests on Facebook, Google Ads and other platform
- Analyze the results on a weekly and monthly basis, implement small tweaks and present main findings from the data
- Oversee implementation and testing of offline marketing ideas such as billboards or words of mouth campaigns
- Propose new ideas for content creation and split tests based on trends spotted in the data analyzed
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of
our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Are You Our Dream Candidate?
- A preference for 1-2 years’ experience in a role with exposure to digital marketing
- Extremely strong organizational skills and ability to independently manage digital platforms
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills to implement split tests and proposes variations based on results
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail—ability to analyse data and proactively identify and address issues
- An initiative taker who enjoys working independently once you receive clear directions from the manager
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
Please visit our website moko.co.ke/careers and apply through our online form, Apply Here