Position: Director of Product
Industry: Installation, Repair and Maintenance
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Nature of Work: Full Time
Salary Range: 300K – 600K
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: As the Director of Product, you are a senior leader within the company and responsible for guiding the the company’s product roadmap.
All tech products and features flow through you and you refine our company strategy into beautiful and high performing products. You consider yourself an ideal person but have deep technical experience and a strong understanding of how different aspects of the system interact.
You are a good communicator; enjoy thinking up beautiful interfaces and removing every last bit of friction from them.
In order to do that you measure and analyze user interactions, deeply understand who the customers are and know what they need better than they do themselves.
- Owning products from a customer perspective, drafting PRDs, organizing the feature prioritization roadmap, capturing team and user feedback, etc.
- Delighting and surprising customers by
- Bringing together business, technology and UX in beautiful tech products
- Deeply understanding customer interactions with the platform
- Being the steward of engineering productivity by
- Unblocking engineers and allowing them to focus on writing code
- Writing clear and concise user stories
- Making sure everyone is on the same page on where our products are moving
- Creating interfaces which help to solve the many real-world problems we
Education Experience and Skills
- Degree in an Engineering or business related field
- Significant technical experience
- An analytical mind
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of agile and other project management principles
- Degree in computer science, design, project management or related field
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.