One of our affiliates, a fast growing DT-SACCO based in Nairobi is in the process of recruiting to fill the following position:
Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of business development strategy for the Sacco.
- Product development and review.
- Co-ordinate and oversee the development of Sacco’s income generating services.
- Identify, explore and develop appropriate new business opportunities for the Sacco – in both income generating and service provision areas.
- Preparing proposals and presentations.
- Implement and manage the Sacco brand strategy.
- Create awareness on new and existing products.
- Ensure high level of member service to ensure members loyalty and retention.
- Marketing and selling the society’s products to the members and potential members
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Has served as a Business Development Manager or in comparable position with similar responsibilities in a SACCO or in like organizations for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution.
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online following the two (2) step procedure below;
By filling in the data form from the link https://forms.gle/Cz1vD4KzCx8qrDHZ7 followed by Sending an Application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com.
Applications close on 10th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted