We are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced full stack e-Commerce developer.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong working knowledge of back-end development and database management, and applying the below principles.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as an e-Commerce Developer
- Create custom website templates and themes for use and deployment within open source content management systems and e-Commerce frameworks
- Populate content (including text, images, databases) into websites built using open-source content management systems
- Fluidity working with e-Commerce Datasets – inventory, sales, and customer databases
- Integrate (and in some cases, customize) third-party modules and applications upon static HTML and content management system-based websites
- Build and debug website forms that operate on a variety of form processors
- Troubleshoot and debug website and server errors
- Proactively communicate progress and milestone completion to project leads
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask, rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
- A passion for staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ web development experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Skills & Technical Requirements
- PHP Laravel
- PHP & PHP5
- GIT / Gitlab
- Magento V1 & V2
- CS Cart/Cart Functionality
- Zend Framework
- 3rd Party API Connections
- Experience in ERP and POS integration
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working with Joomla
Please provide the following as the first portion of your Cover Letter:
- Why would you make a great addition to our team?
- What qualities are you looking for in a position?
- Please specify what experience may qualify you for this position?
Interested and qualified applicants must provide current CVs, with telephone and e-mail contacts; addresses of three referees, and a cover letter with the above points to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 3rd July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.