Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA Kenya) welcomes applications from qualified candidates for the following vacant position:
Job Summary: The Executive Director is the head of FIDA Kenya Secretariat and is responsible for strategic leadership and implementation of the organization’s vision, mission and strategic plan.
The position holder reports to the Board of FIDA Kenya and is responsible to oversee successful implementation of programmes, and mobilization and management of resources.
The Executive Director is also the liaison between the secretariat and the Board, memberships, development partners and other external stakeholder.
- MUST be an advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practicing certificate;
- Have at least twelve (12) years post admission experience;
- MUST possess working experience of 7 years (minimum) with an NGO; 5 of which must be in management position;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in litigation and women rights issues;
- Possess a Master’s degree in Law or Gender and Development or any other Social Sciences.
Please visit our website www.fidakenya.org to see full details of the job.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above criteria should send a cover letter and detailed CV by 5.00 pm on Friday, 5th July 2019 to:
The Executive Director,
The application MUST include contacts of three referees one of whom must be a former supervisor, expected salary, daytime contact, current job title and job reference number.
Only email applications will be considered and only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
FIDA Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis including age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, social origin, disability, religion and marital status.