Finance and Administration Officer
Location: Nairobi Kenya
- Designed MIS systems that is easy for use, extract data, and generate reports related Finance & sales reports from SAP.
- Liaised with the finance department and made certain the MIS department functions within the budget restrictions.
- Facilitating human resources processes for the Sales Team
- Answering Sales team requests and queries.
- Assisting with new Team Member hiring processes
- Coordinate with all department of Africa to get data & information related to the staff.
- Travel Claims processing of Sales Team.
- Records Documents, Filing and other things.
Qualification and Experience
- Education qualification: Graduate & Above.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency with MS office tools. Excellent command on pivot, Macro, V-look up, Data Handling up and excel formulas
- Extensive usage of MS Excel (Aggregate function, V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table)
- Generate timely and accurate reports for analysis. Creating MIS/ Dashboard
- Implement and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Knowledge in preparing charts and graphs
- Should have strong analytical skill as well as static skills and good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 11th June 2019.
Clearly indicate ‘Finance and Administration Officer’ on the email subject.