Job title: Fraud Analyst
Industry: Health Insurance Services
Salary: 80K – 100K
Our client is a global health service company that administers employee benefits programmes, healthcare and crisis management services geared towards helping people improve their health, well-being and peace of mind.
They seek to hire a diligent Fraud analyst who will be tasked with monitoring accounts for fraud, innovating fraud prevention strategies and resolving fraud cases.
- Reviewing and analyzing triggered cases based on pre- and post-payment risk assessments and take appropriate action.
- Assist in analyzing files that are passed on to the FWA team for suspected fraud, waste or abuse. You support the team of investigators in gathering facts on suspected cases with a special focus on African health care providers.
- Giving advice for claims release and track steps taken accordingly.
- Assisting in reaching out to suspected providers in Africa and conduct fact-finding interviews.
- Helping reveal patterns of fraud, waste or abuse in your designated region through data-mining exercises.
- Based on your initial analysis, you are able to summarize your findings in a report, to be directed to the region’s senior investigator.
- Following up with stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met and any delays are communicated proactively.
- Managing the workload proactively, communicating with the manager any risks or challenges to targeted completion dates.
- Ability to identify and take an active role in optimizing workflows of the department.
- Taking initiative and showing confidence in your correspondence with internal and external parties.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
- Any prior experience analyzing Fraud in the financial or insurance in the field.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French. Any additional languages are a plus.
- Good medical knowledge or a strong interest in exploring the medical field is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Analytical and have a critical mindset.
- Decisive and able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Ability to act with the highest integrity and respect for procedures and regulations.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- You are excellent in setting priorities.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Fraud Analyst) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th June 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted for interviews.