Vacant Position: Frontend Developer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: Immediately
Salary Range: 200K – 300K
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: Frontend Engineer will be involved in making user interfaces and should have strong opinions based on experience about which frameworks to work with and know which mistakes to avoid. Good UX design and vanilla JS knowledge is crucial to this job and tools and frameworks to apply.
- Building scalable and highly usable frontend applications using Angular, VueJS, Backbone and vanilla js
- Help define the most beautiful user interactions in Kenya
- Solve (many) real problems using tech
- Support in taking correct technology decisions
Education Experience and Skills
- Degree in computer / IT
- Good understanding of ES6
- Some experience with TypeScript
- Experience with unit testing
- Deep knowledge of web technologies (REST/HTTP, web sockets, …)
- Good understanding of popular programming paradigms (e.g. object orientation, functional programming, …)
- Able to fit into a fun and outgoing work environment
- Work experience and/or relevant educational background
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.