Brand and Media Coordinator, Human Right to Food Initiative (HRFI)
Heinrich Böll Stiftung is a German Political Foundation affiliated with the Green Party in the German Federal Parliament. We facilitate inclusive dialogues, offer expertise and, in partnership with like
minded people and organisations, develop innovative perspectives along the core themes: Gender Democracy (incl. gender and sexual minority rights), Sustainable Development and Civic Spaces in the region.
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced individual to join our Human Right to Food Programme.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead on brand building and brand communications, including content planning and reporting
- Be the custodian of the Route to Food Initiative content through its website, all social media channels and publications
- Act as the spokesperson in front of the media
- Establish and maintain relationships with journalists and bloggers
- Provide leadership in the conceptualization, planning and implementation of programme activities, supporting partners as needed
- Contribute to the overall HRFI programming and strategy
- Support programme budgeting and monitoring.
A detailed job profile can be accessed at www.ke.boell.org.
Successful candidates will have minimum three years experience in a similar role and hold at least a Bachelor degree in journalism, mass communication or a related field.
Candidates from the development / civil society sector are encouraged to apply.
Salary bracket: KES 2.7M to 3M annually plus benefits.
To apply, send only your CV and motivational cover letter (no certificates) to email@example.com before the end of Friday 7th June 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.