Our client is a reputable Hotel and seeks to recruit a highly talented and passionate person to fill the role of the Guest Relations Officer.
This position is based in Kisumu. Applicants must either be living within Kisumu region or willing to relocate.
Salary: Ksh 37,000 – 40,000
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Anticipate and react promptly to guests’ requirements and assists them with their inquiries
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service delivery.
- Meet and greets arriving guests and bids them farewell
- Log the day’s activities in a logbook to ensure that the next person on duty is familiar with everything that needs extra attention
- Follow up and respond to all customer concerns both online and offline.
- Be a custodian of excellent customer experience and ensure all other staff follow.
- Furnish the management with any customer concern for improvement or remedial action. Ensure that this is followed through and executed within the set timelines.
- Degree in hospitality management or related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the same position
- Proven working experience as guest relations Officer with clear deliverables and achievements.
- Adequate knowledge of personalized services principles and processes
- Familiarity with industry’s latest trends
- Excellent in execution
- Experience in training other staff on customer service a plus.
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
How to Apply
If you possess necessary qualifications and experience for this position, please send your application to email@example.com clearly quoting “GUEST RELATIONS OFFICE” on the email subject line.
Applications closes on 30th June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 5th July 2019.