Job Title: HR & Admin Officer – Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 40K
Our client is an established manufacturing company based in Limuru.
They seek to hire a competent HR & Admin Officer who will be tasked with supporting the HR functions in the company.
- Organize and maintain all HR records
- Recruit, Orient and deploy.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave and annual leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, promotions, warning letters, show cause etc.
- Revise, create and implement company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance (e.g. in case of an injury)
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics to relevant government bodies like Labour office, NEA. (e.g. turnover rates, employee returns).
- Answer employee queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Prepare and manage HR/Admin operating and Capital budget.
- Promote health and safety policies in the organisation.
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense requisitions.
- Arrange for day to day office amenities such as; stationery and other necessities such as office milk, sugar etc.
- Ensure all licenses are renewed on time e.g. KEBS, Office license, DOSH etc.
- Coordinate outsourced services such as; Security, IT, Garbage etc.
- Manage IT services such as Internet, telephone services, maintenance of the server room etc.
- Familiarize self with ISO
- Degree in Human Resource Management preferably with a Diploma in Administration
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- MUST have experience in Manufacturing.
- Must have worked with ERP systems and manufacturing systems
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the team
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Admin Officer – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before 4th July 2019.