Inbound Marketing Manager
Location: Ngong road, Nairobi
Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility of inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation?
The ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hear from you!
Our client, a cloud-based merchant technology company, is recruiting for an Inbound Marketing Manager to join their team.
They are passionate about merchant automation and are looking for a great candidate to help them fulfil their mission.
Job profile: An Inbound Marketing Manager is a marketing professional with expertise in attracting customers with content designed to attract qualified prospects and converting them into leads and customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Previous experience in marketing management for 2-3 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data driven and research oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands on experience is an advantage
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 17th June 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.