Position: Business Development Officers – Insurance
Industry Type: Insurance
Salary: 35K Retainer Plus Commissions
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working closely with agencies to achieve region’s market niche
- Developing new agencies
- Ensure agencies are performing well
- Identifying new sales leads
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing agencies by generating more revenue.
- Ability to work on business proposal presentations and take lead in pitching
- Developing new marketing plans, proposals and strategies for prospective clients.
- Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding communications skills –written and verbal with ability to interact with high level managers and directors and external clients.
- Attention to details and ability to manage multiple projects
- Proactive and Flexible
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self motivator
- Team player
- High standard of Integrity
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree holder in-Business related course
- Experience working with Insurance agencies is key
- Experience above-3 years
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.