Job Title: Insurance Sales Representative
Salary: commission based
Our client is a leading insurance sales company with countrywide branches.
They seek to hire sales representative to sell their insurance products.
The remuneration is an attractive and highly rewarding commission based structure offering the successful candidates an opportunity to earn much and grow financially.
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance and investment services and products including unit trusts, life insurance, monthly investment plans, education plans, General insurance, Retirement planning, offshore products etc.
- Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
- Maintain a regular follow-up with clients to maintain a strong customer service.
- Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession
- Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage.
- Minimum O level certificate
- Recommended age is 21 years and above
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people
- Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Insurance Sales Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th July 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted