Our client, an innovative insurance solutions company, is looking to fill in the role of:
- Compute competitive quotations in line with our underwriting philosophy and discuss them with clients
- Collect background information and assess risk
- Analyse statistical data using specialist computer programmes
- Prepare quotes and negotiate the terms with brokers and clients
- Prepare insurance policy terms and conditions
- Liaise with insurance brokers and customers.
- Prepare regular management reports on production and other relevant reports.
- Develop an underwriting manual and update it as and when need be.
- Process debits and credits and issue insurance certificates
- Submit risk notes and obtain policy documents
- Prepare and issue renewal notice
- Assist in product development
- Risk profiling on suspect claims to establish under writing gaps.
- Client relationship management
- Business related Degree
- Diploma in Insurance
- Must posses AIIK or ACII qualifications
- Must have at least 4 years experience in a brokerage firm
- Demonstrated understanding of key laws and rules guiding insurance brokers, insurance companies and customers in this market
- Experience in Medical underwriting would be an added advantage
- Possess excellent risk management experience
- Integrity and ethical values
- Should be able to exhibit great Interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident decision-making skills
- Numeracy and statistical skills
- Problem-solving skills and a logical approach to work;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 10th June 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.