Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC (KenGen) is the leading power producer in the country.
In order to accelerate the delivery of our Corporate Strategy and consolidate our market leadership, we invite dynamic, innovative and self – motivated candidates to submit their applications for the following vacant positions.
Finance & ICT Division
Reporting to the Finance & ICT Director, the ICT Manager will be responsible for planning, development, deployment and provision of Information communication and technology services in support of the organization’s business objectives.
Qualifications & experience required
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Information Technology from a recognized Institution.
2. Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
3. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience, three (3) years at a Chief Officers level or the equivalent.
4. Professional certification such as Certified Computer Network Professional (CCNP), CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, Oracle Certified Database administrator OCDBA, Microsoft Certified databases Administrator MCDBA or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
5. Member of an ICT professional body.
6. Demonstrated good performance and innovation.
All shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the following documents,
1. Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations
2. Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
3. Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
4. Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
5. Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Detailed Job Descriptions are posted in our website.
Interested applicants should submit application letters complete with detailed resume and copies of academic and professional certificates to
Human Resource & Administration Director,
Stima Plaza, 6th Floor Room 6.01.
P.O. Box 47936 -00100
or send to the following email address: email@example.com.
The reference number of the job applied for should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Closing date for applications is 28th June, 2019 at 4.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: KenGen is an equal opportunity Employer. Canvassing and falsifying or misrepresentation of qualifications will lead to automatic disqualification.