Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC (KenGen) is the leading power producer in the country.
In order to accelerate the delivery of our Corporate Strategy and consolidate our market leadership, we invite dynamic, innovative and self – motivated candidates to submit their applications for the following vacant positions.
Managing Director & CEO Division
Security & Integrity Department
Security & Integrity Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director & CEO, the jobholder will be responsible for managing Corporate Security and Integrity functions through prevention, deterrence, delay and detection of security breaches in all KenGen installations.
The role will also be responsible for developing strategies for the promotion of integrity and ethical behaviour within the organization.
Qualifications & Experience Required
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/security or related tield.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years relevant working experience in a busy Security and Integrity environment, three (3) of which must be at a Chief Officer level or the equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Security certifications from government (Military or Police) or international Security Institutions
- Membership to International Security bodies (IE American Society for Industrial Security- USA, International Security Management Institute – UK)
All shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the following documents,
1. Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations
2. Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
3. Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
4. Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
5. Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Detailed Job Descriptions are posted in our website.
Interested applicants should submit application letters complete with detailed resume and copies of academic and professional certificates to
Human Resource & Administration Director,
Stima Plaza, 6th Floor Room 6.01.
P.O. Box 47936 -00100
or send to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The reference number of the job applied for should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Closing date for applications is 28th June, 2019 at 4.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: KenGen is an equal opportunity Employer. Canvassing and falsifying or misrepresentation of qualifications will lead to automatic disqualification.