Vacancy: Warehouse Orders Verification Agents
Location: Mlolongo – Nairobi
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
Warehouse Orders Verification Agents
The incumbents will be in charge of quality control to ensure that when packing orders for shipment, we get it right. This will ensure not only happy customers, but also accurate inventory
The role holder is responsible for:-
- Ensuring that all picked orders are correct
- Preparing and completing orders for dispatch through the WMS system.
- Ensuring that all picked orders are correct before they are cartonized
- Printing the correct content label for each individual order
- Checking all orders for accuracy,
- Ensuring that inventory is correctly recorded,
- Ensuring that work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized
- Ensuring that the inventory is updated to reflect items removed and weigh packages
- Any other duty assigned from time to time
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year relevant work experience.
- WMS system knowledge is an added advantage
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Able to work long hours
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter quoting the title as the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your current and expected salary in your cover letter.
Short listing will be done on a rolling basis.
Due to the high volume of applications received only short listed candidates will be contacted.