Vacancy: Kilishop Operations Assistant
Starting date: Immediately
Salary: Kshs. 15,000 – 25,000
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role
Kilishop Operations Assistant
- Assist in pioneering the opening of new Kilishop
- Assist in supervising the Kilishop abnormal data
- Act as the link between the Kilishop owners and Kilimall
- Assist the manager follow up on the Kilishop agents commissions repayment
- Work closely with Kilishop team to source more Kilishop owners
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management related course or any other relevant course
- 1 years relevant work experience.
- Versed knowledge in E-commerce Business
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com by 22nd June 2019
Due to the high volume of applications received only short listed candidates will be contacted.