Republic of Kenya
Kisii County Government
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Sections 58 of the County Government Act, 2012.
Member, County Public Service Board
Terms of Service
Six (6) Years Contract, Non-Renewable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering quality service to the citizens.
- Observing good corporate governance principles in the performance of your function.
- Regularly attend and participate in board meetings and committees where applicable.
- Reading, reviewing and making decisions on requests, board minutes, annual reports other reports, plans and policies presented before the Board.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the chairman from time to time.
Requirements and Competencies
For appointment to this position, the person should:
- Be a Kenyan citizen,
- Be in possession of first degree from a University recognized in Kenya. (A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage).
- Have a working experience of not less than ten years in the relevant field.
- Demonstrate experience ¡n human resource management and administration.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on leadership and integrity.
- Be a professional who demonstrate absence of breach of the relevant professional code of conduct.
- Not hold a Public or State Office.
- Understand the diversity within the County.
- Be visionary and a strategic thinker.
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Be a team player.
Note: Applicants for the above positions are required to get clearance from the under listed organizations to meet requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant let them be in same line certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 26th June, 2019 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:
The County Secretary,
Kisii County Government,
P.O Box 4550 – 40200
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Secretary’s office.
Kisii County is an equal opportunity employer