Career Management Centre is seeking to recruit a Laboratory Technologist to work in a health care unit in Makindu.
The Laboratory Technologist will collect specimen samples and conduct tests as advised by the physician.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimen
- Disaggregating specimens for processing analyses
- Receiving, collecting, labelling and registering of specimens
- Dispatching the results for use in clinical management
- Examining specimens
- Performing blood grouping
- Decontaminating work benches
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens
- Preparing reagents
- Writing and recording of results
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualifications from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Valid practicing license from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Computer literate
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly quoting ‘Laboratory technologist’ on the email subject not later than 12th June 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.