Position: Segment Lead – Maintenance & Repairs
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Nature of Job: Full Time Preferred
Salary Range: 150K – 250K
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: As Segment Lead for Installation, Repair & Maintenance, you have particular responsibility to coordinate with internal stakeholders on the B2B and Projects teams, to ensure that services are structured in a way that offers value to the whole of the business.
- Management of staffs. This will include day-to-day staff management to ensure that services are consistently delivered, as well as training/capacity building, and motivation.
- Contribute to overarching segment strategies, and collaboration with other Segment leads to ensure that successes in one segment can be replicated in other segments
- Develop a range plan of services offered in target categories, including pricing and service structure.
- Ensure that segment offers are adequately structured across B2C, B2B and Internal clients.
Education Experience and Skills
- Min 5 Years of experience in project management / management consulting/operational process development or other relevant areas
- Keen interest in Installation, Repair and Maintenance sector
- Self-starting mentality and experience in crisis management and mitigation
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted